DOWNLOAD MP3
Entertainment

T-Classic Hospitalized After He Was Poisoned By Friends (Video)

T-Classic Hospitalized After He Was Poisoned By Friends (Video)

Talented Nigerian music star, T-classic is currently in the hospital after he was allegedly poisoned by friends.

The 24-year-old ‘Pour Me Water‘ singer was hospitalized at an undisclosed hospital in Lagos. T-Classic shared photos of himself on a hospital bed, although he did not disclose his ailment, a source confirmed he was poisoned by his friends.

Wiseloaded gathered from the source that he was poisoned while hanging out with his friends at a yet-to-be-disclosed club.

ALSO SEE: Chrisland School Girl Runs Erotic Short Video Page On Popular App With Handle “Bhadgurl4k” (Photos)

Netizens have taken to their various social media accounts to react. Many have commented that T-Classic friends might be jealous of him and wanted to get rid of him.

Others think that it might be a case of food poisoning and T-classic should open up about his ailment.

 

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

 

Write A Comment