Big Brother Cameroon, Biggy237 house has caught fire while some housemates were cooking in the kitchen
The fire suddenly engulfed the gas cooker and the housemate who was shocked took to her heels.
The cause of the explosion is a suspected gas leak and it happened while some housemates were in the kitchen cooking. The explosions led to commotion as housemates scampered for safety.
The incidence has led to comments by Nigerians on Twitter and Facebook, most which are not nice given to the seriousness of the incidence. The show was a subject to mocking comments Less than 24 hours ago.
CHECK ALSO: BBNaija: Lucy Reveals Why She Want To Leave The House
A viral video, which captured the incident showed that the incident occurred when a female housemate was cooking.
She had gone to alert other housemates and upon their return the fire was put out.
Big Brother Cameroon 2020 started on August 2nd, 2020.
The organizers of the show said the winner of the 2020 edition will get FCFA 10million (7million Naira) plus gifts and dream trip for Dubai.
The contestants are 25 boys and girls who are above 21-years old.
The Cameroonian reality TV show tagged Biggy237 is currently airing alongside Big Brother Naija which has captured the heart of many Nigerians.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
Fire guts Big Brother’s house#bbnaijalockdown2020 #BBNaijaLockdown #BBNaijia pic.twitter.com/oiebNv1Rcg
— Nwachukwu John Owen (@johnowen99) August 7, 2020