It is the season of Big Brother Naija and season 6 of Shine Ya Eye is going on already. If you are facing difficulty on how to fix “Invalid Channel” Number error on GoTV then this article is for you.
E16 error which displays on your screen is common, and “invalid channel” error is an evitable error that frustrates most GOtv subscribers. It is an unexpected error, that is, it just happens.
And most times we don’t know how to fix it because we can’t trace its cause. If you always see this error on your screen anytime you click on a particular channel, especially the one you love to watch, follow the steps below to fix it.
Step by step guide to fix “Invalid Channel” Number on Gotv
1. Switch on your GOtv decoder
2. Click on the MENU button on your GoTV remote
3. Scroll down to INFORMATION CENTRAL
4. Click OK
5. Click on the INFO button on your GoTV remote
6. Click on number 7 on your GoTV remote
7. Allow your decoder to reboot.
9. All the stations will be restored and just continue to enjoy your favourite stations
I think by now the invalid Channel Number error has been fixed on your GoTV. Don’t forget to comment and share this post on social media platforms for others to enjoy as well.