The Organizers of Big Brother Naija show, Multichoice Nigeria have announced the grand prize for the winner of BBN 2020 (Season 5).
It seems everything is set for the biggest African Reality TV show, BBNaija season 5 which scheduled to kick start on Sunday 19th July, 2020. After the announcement of Guinness Nigeria and Betway as the main sponsorer for this BBN 2020 edition. They also revealed the GoTV and DSTV channels to premiere the live show
However, Multichoice had earlier announced that the prize for the winner of the show will be much higher than the prize for last year’s winner which was sponsored by Bet9ja. To be recalled that The winner (Mercy Eke) of season 4 received total prizes worth N60million.
The breakdown of N85m prize for the winner of fifth season of Big Brother Naija 2020.
The winner of Big Brother Naija Season 5 will walk away with N85 million worth of prizes. The breakdown of the prizes are as follows:
- N30 million naira cash prize
- Innoson G40 (Jeep)
- OPPO Reno 3 smartphone
- 2 bedroom apartment (revolution plus)
- Dubai Trip for two (Travel Beta)
- Trip to Dublin (Guinness)
- Champions league final trip
- One year supply of Pepsi, and branded chiller
- TV and Premium fridge (Scanfrost)
- One year supply of Indomie, Munch it and Colgate (Tolaram group)
This Big Brother Naija 2020 (season 5) is going to be one of the best….No doubt!
Don’t forget to comment and share