Celebrity Gist

Beautiful Nigerian lady simply identified as Imaobong
Ekanem on Facebook has been reportedly
electrocuted by her phone while deep asleep.
According to a Facebook user identified as Peter Prekings Chima,
who shared the story, the lady left the phone on her bare body
while sleeping. It seemed like there was a power surge when the
light was restored and she got electrocuted.
See his post below;

He wrote;

Download Video Button

“R.I.P Dear Imaobong Ekanem
According to Jeffrey Sidney Wehere, She was Charging her phone
and dropped it on her body and Slept off, NEPA took the Light and
brought it back while she was Sleeping and it shocked her to
death..
It’s Very Unfortunate”

Don’t forget to comment and share